Art & Craft Private Parties
Book a Bespoke Art or Craft party for Birthday Parties, Hen Do's, and groups - in the heart of St.Ives.
Workshops are tailored to suit the needs and interests of your group. Each session is normally 2 hours. Here are some of our popular subject ideas.
- Candle Making Wax cast in sand or containters
- Beach Crafts Choose from Beach treasure Mobiles, pebble art, Beach find mosaics or Sand Casting
- Textiles - Felt Making - - Fabric Printing - Bunting making, Shibori Japanese Tie dye -
- Soap Making - Using natural ingredients and make your own recipes, finish with pretty wrapping.
- Paper Crafts -Choose from Decoupage, Paper Making, Paper Cutting.
We offer a variety of artist led workshops, from 2 hours to full days.
- Sculpture - Relief carving in plaster, Environmental Beach Sculpture, Wire Sculpture and
Breeze block carving (a 1 day workshop).
- Guided Drawing Walks choices of Wild Plants on the Coastal Path, Landscapes, Townscapes & Buildings or Beach Life,
- Paint a Mini-Masterpiece! - Study the work of a famous St Ives Artist for inspiration, to create your own painting on a small canvas. Choose form: Patrick Heron, Alfred Wallis, Sandra Blow or Peter Lanyon or Bryan Pearce
- Painting Classes - Choose from Watercolour, Acrylic or Oil painting sessions, for all levels.
- Printing Methods- Mono- printing, Fabric Printing bags, T shirts etc) and lino and stamp printing.
- Art history Tours of St Ives
- Portrait Drawing
Book a 2 hour art or craft activity for your chllds party, and let us do the cleaning up afterwards. You can bring your own party food and drink too. In addition to the above subjects we can also offer
- Beach Crafts (Mobiles, pebble drawing or mosaics).
- Plaster Casting with beach finds
- Upcycled jewellery making
- Tie - Dying T shirts
- Paint a little canvas
- Design and print a beach bag
Prices & How to Book
Our space can accommodate around 12-15 participants indoors (depending on the subject). For larger groups we can work out doors or hire additional space. We have basic hot drink making facilities, and you are welcome to bring along your own drinks and refreshments.
Prices: Below price guide for all parties. There may also be an additional charge for materials depending on your chosen subject - please ask.
- Minimum price for a group of 12 people, for a 2 hour session is session - £130 (plus materials costs in some subjects, please ask).
- Minimum Price for a Full day session - £300
Please email or message us with your dates to discuss your requirements, groups size availability, and subject.